Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Politics in the Office!



Every office and working environment have this one evil person everybody loves to hate. I am sorry for sounding sexist here but its usually and unmarried woman who's always sticking by the rules and using it to get her enemies back. This is the classic devil-wears-prada woman. Well, I wear Prada too but I ain't no woman and I ain't no devil...well, unless you provoke me.

I guess I just want to vent my frustration for having some annoying b*tch in the office play games with me. She pulled rank with me and won the CEO's favor. She may have won the battle this time but I will fight her tooth and nail that she doesn't touch my projects. Wish I could slap her silly. I went to play darts just now at the nearby bar. I am sorry but I could only see her face on the dart board. I know what kind of Buddhist am I? I should be practicing compassion and be a walking Bodhisattva with rainbows coming out of my ass. Sorry, don't mind me French.

Anyway, I have no real intentions to reciprocate her actions. It's more fun imagining all the nasty things one can do with one's enemies. However, when its back to the office tomorrow, it will be all smiles of course and putting up a convincing act. I should be awareded an Academy Award I tell you. Anyway, thanks for hearing me out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment