Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tok Chang! Tok Chang! New Year with a New blog!


Gong Xi Fa Chai!

It's the new year of the snake now and I am 27 this year. You know what? I actually have a love-hate relationship with the New Year's. I think everybody else does too. Nobody likes the crowds at the malls and the mad rush to buy and put up gaudy red decorations all over. On top of that, can you actually stand the blaring Chinese New Year songs as they play over and over every year? Come on lah! This kiasuness to get people to crowd shopping malls to shop and shop is really too much. So much for the hate.

For the like, well, the only thing is the little red packets I receive from aunties and uncles that wonders aloud when I am going to get married to my girlfriend. The answer is always the same, I have to ask which one because I just switched girlfriends. Haha! Well, I can't really tell them the truth right? Anyway, this year, I decided I needed more time for myself and I really need to rethink my career prospects soon.

The other good thing is that I started this blog as inspired by my uncle. He came and gave me a big fat $100 dollar angpao although he's not married. Sometimes, I think he's gay and I have always think that but I have no proof. I did try to explain to him about Dorje Shugden once but he didn't seemed to be interested although he's Buddhist.

However, I do feel like I am writing/talking to myself for now. But that's ok. 

No comments:

Post a Comment