Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Rap song on Dorje Shugden?


This is one real cool rap on Dorje Shugden that was probably created by a fan of Dorje Shugden and is now on YouTube. I am not sure if this is sacrilegious but I find it really cool. After all, rap is just a modern take on poetry. Didn't the old pandits and scholars of ancient India and Tibet composed praise and poems of the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas. I don't see how different this can be but I do like the fact that this is the only one of its kind on Dorje Shugden. I am not even sure if they did it for other lamas and Buddhas but there is one for Dorje Shugden. This is real cool and here's the lyrics for you to check it out:-

It's the D-O-R-J-E, Shugden / (Dorje-Shugden)

You know how he gets it all under his control
Peace in the place where we be livin' in
Don't worry he'll be there in a little bit

Yo, I'm not here to try bring out dysfunction
I've got peace in my heart and I'm feeling one with
Dorje Shugden not an ordinary man
It's a surprise to see what Dorje Shugden can

So many years ago Dorje Shugden came here
Protector of Nagarjuna's Middle view, yeah
It matters to me coz he's so sincere
I see him walking by and I don't have no fear

If I'm having trouble on the double he'll come in
Opposing oppositions makes a loss into a win
Next thing you know, he's gone with the wind
Then I wonder if I'll ever see him again

Connecting me with my brothers, we're here for each other
Spiritual and the physical there is no other
He can help us avoid things that try to keep us down
And turn a smile from what used to be a frown

You know how he gets it all under his control
Peace in the place where we be livin' in
Don't worry he'll be there in a little bit (x2)   

No comments:

Post a Comment