Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A Beer a Day Keeps the Blues Away

I don't think I am an alcoholic but sometimes do feel a beer or 2 keeps me sane and happy after a stressful day at work. There are a few issues that cropped up at work and I am not a liberty to share here on my blog. But anyway, I do like my beer and a cigarette or 2. Well Actually more like 6 glasses and half a pack of cigarettes does make me a very happy man.

Beer does not make me drunk but it does get me a little tipsy. And in the past, I do get into some pretty 'nasty' business and last night, I had 2 propositions. I dunno why but ladies (and some men) always try to chat me up when I am in that state. I usually don't mind. Last night 2 girls were very friendly with me and I can't remember the silly conversation I had with them. When I went to take a leak, a man followed me and at the urinal, he gave me his number. I do vaguely remember he is pretty good looking but I have his number and needless to say, I found my way back, finished my drinks and got home. Of course, I got the girls' numbers as well.

Now, which number should I call? The girl or the guy? I know this would shock the reader but I am in a quandary. I am glad I am not Christian or I would be branded an abomination. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment