Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

I splurged this evening.


I have been eying this silver beauty for awhile now. It was to replace my again laptop and all I needed was an excuse that came today. My laptop had a nasty hard disk failure. @#$&%! But never mind, I took stroll on company time to Sim Lim Square.

When compared with my old IBM, this one is soooo much smaller. I am not really a tech guy but I really appreciate not lugging a brick around all day. I love the fact that its so light and yet, the keyboard is still the standard size. The MacBook's finishing is always top-notch but I just slowly getting used to the Mac OS. Everything is beautiful but functions quite different than in Windows.

I just spent hours configuring my emails and transferring important documents from the recovered portable hard disk. Folks, never forget to backup everything especially when your laptop is 7 years old. Now, I am just playing around with it. I love the brilliant screen and the clarity of the pictures on it. Don't you?

Here's a good review of the MacBook:-


No comments:

Post a Comment