Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Paranormal Accident


I received this picture and explanation from a colleague and I am extremely intrigued by it. Apparently, a few days ago,  a Singaporean lady was driving her car late at night and she suddenly saw a black shadowy shape right ahead of her.

Before she knew it, she crashed into the mysterious black shape. So, she quickly alighted from her car only to discover that there was nothing in front. There was no trace of any other cars at that time and not even an animal. There were just bits and pieces that fell out from her car. This baffled the lady and all who witnessed the damages on her car. She felt that it was a paranormal accident as she could not explain what was it that she crashed into that night.

Now, that's real scary and I wonder if you she had a Dorje Shugden chakra, would she have avoided the accident. I have read a lot of amazing abilities of this Protector deity to repel negativities and malevolent spirits and such. After reading this, I am going to order a Dorje Shugden chakra to hang in my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment