Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Setting up a new shrine.

I have been doing a lot golden drink offerings to Dorje Shugden lately for a project to go through smoothly. And although it was not exactly smooth sailing, I must say that the client is very happy with the project that I have done. He will personally recommend me to his higher management for other works. I am basically over the top about this and I do feel it is the blessings of Dorje Shugden. Over time, he seems to be a play a bigger and bigger role in my life through his rituals and blessings. I am very happy and glad. 

Hence, I decided to invite an blessed image of Dorje Shugden from the online store. Actually, I would like to get the 39 inch statue but I am not sure I have place in my HDB flat because my parents are actually Christian and I am self-professed Dorje Shugden practitioner. Anyway, I am excited to set up my altar. I guess there's this traditional Buddhist streak in me for making offerings and setting up altars. I am no Lama but I do enjoy the merit-making process. When I am done with my altar, I would post up some pictures here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment