Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Dorje Shugden is HERE!!!


I just received this package in the mail today. My mum received the package for me while I was at work. She didn't know what it was of course! I was expecting it but I didn't think it would arrive so soon. I had an exceptionally stressful time at work today with team members that were playing silly games with each other. I had to settle that and I came home totally exhausted. This was truly a sight for sore eyes.  

Thank Buddha, Dorje Shugden was all intact with no missing parts. Isn't he just gorgeous? I never thought I would be this excited for a Buddha statue. The finishing is just fantastic and I just love the antique finishing. Thank you dorjeshugden.com for making this available for all of us to invite and be the object of our prayers. 

This is my little altar in my room with a printout of Trijang Rinpoche, a stupa and some offerings of crystals, tealights and Tibetan incense. I love Tibetan incense and what a perfect offering to Dorje Shugden. I did a small puja to Dorje Shugden to welcome him into my life. I took these pictures to share with the world. I dedicate this statue to Trijang Rinpoche (may I be able to have the honor to meet you and gain a blessing directly from His Holiness), my parents,colleagues, friends and ex relationships. May they be happy always and gain the blessings and assistance of wrathful Manjushri. 

Om Benza Wiki Bitana Soha!



2 comments:

  1. Thank you. You are my first comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've bin looking for a stateu like that. I love the details, facial expression and colour. Can you tell me where you bought it? It is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete